The Certificate II in Business reflects the role of individuals in a variety of junior administrative positions who perform a range of mainly routine tasks using limited practical skills and fundamental operational knowledge in a defined context. Individuals in these roles generally work under direct supervision.
WHY SHOULD I COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
Job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors. Possible job titles relevant to this qualification include:
• Data entry operator
1. BSBWHS201 : Contribute to health and safety of self and others
2. BSBCUS201 : Deliver a service to customers
3. BSBIND201 : Work effectively in a business environment
4. BSBINM201 : Process and maintain workplace information
5. BSBINM202 : Handle mail
6. BSBINN201 : Contribute workplace innovation
7. BSBCMM201 : Communicate in the workplace
8. BSBITU213 : Communicate electronically
9. BSBSUS201 : Participate in environmentally sustainable work practice
10.BSBWOR202 : Organise and complete daily work activities
11.BSBWOR203 : Work effectively with others
12.BSBWOR204 : Use business technology