BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business
This qualification reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
WHY SHOULD I COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
The Certificate III in Business is designed to build on participant’s basic skills and will equip them with skills and knowledge to fulfil a large number of roles such as:
• Data entry operator
• Junior personal assistant
• Office administration assistant
• Office administrator
This qualification requires the successful completion of the following 12 units of competency:
1. BSBWHS312 : Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
2. BSBCMM301 : Process customer complaints
3. BSBINM302 : Utilise a knowledge management system
4. BSBFLM303 : Contribute to eective workplace relationships
5. BSBINM301 : Organise workplace information
6. BSBINN301 : Promote innovation in a team environment
7. BSBITU312 : Create electronic presentations
8. BSBINM202 : Handle mail
9. BSBITU314 : Produce spreadsheets
10. BSBWOR301 : Organise personal work priorities and development
11. BSBWRT301 : Write simple documents
12. BSBADM307 : Organise schedules
• Completed year 10 or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
• Fully online
a. Face to face
b. Online learning
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB30115 - Certificate III in Business for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 7 hours per week study for a period of 52 weeks. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.