The Certificate IV in Business is suited to those working as administrators and project officers. In this role individuals will use well developed skills and a broad knowledge base to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and analyse information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others.
WHY SHOULD I COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
The Qualification is designed to build on participant’s basic skills and will equip them with skills and knowledge to fulfil a large number of roles such as:
• Office Manager
• Administration Officer
• Team Leader
1. BSBWHS401 : Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and
2. BSBCMM401 : Make a presentation
3. BSBCUS401 : Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies programs to meet
4. BSBCUS402 : Address customer needs
5. BSBHRM405 : Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
6. BSBLED401 : Develop teams and individuals
7. BSBMGT401 : Show leadership in the workplace
8. BSBMGT403 : Implement continuous improvement
9. BSBMKG413 : Promote products and services
10. BSBWOR404 : Develop work priorities