- You will need to have completed Year 10, or equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 6 months
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
The course comprises 12 Units of Competency
- BSBWHS201 : Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBCUS201 : Deliver a service to customers
- BSBIND201 : Work effectively in a business environment
- BSBINM201 : Process and maintain workplace information
- BSBINM202 : Handle mail
- BSBINN201 : Contribute workplace innovation
- BSBCMM201 : Communicate in the workplace
- BSBITU213 : Communicate electronically
- BSBSUS201 : Participate in environmentally sustainable work practice
- BSBWOR202 : Organise and complete daily work activities
- BSBWOR203 : Work effectively with others
- BSBWOR204 : Use business technology
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB20115 - Certificate II in Business for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 12 hours per week study for a period of up to 6 months. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.