- You will need to have completed Year 12, or equivalent. Equivalency can be demonstrated by one of the following:
- A qualification at Certificate III level or higher, OR
- At least two years of relevant vocational experience in a supervisory role
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
The course comprises 12 Units of Competency
- BSBITU307 : Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 : Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBINM302 : Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBFLM303 : Contribute to effective workplace relationship
- BSBITU306 : Design and produce business documents
- BSBINN301 : Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU312 : Create electronic presentations
- BSBINM202 : Handle mail
- BSBITU314 : Produce spreadsheets
- BSBFIA303 : Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBWRT301 :Write simple documents
- BSBADM307 :Organise schedules
- BSBITU315 :Conduct online transactions
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB30415 - Certificate III in Business Administration for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 9.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 12 months. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.