- Completed year 12 or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
This qualification requires the successful completion of the following 10 units of competency:
- BSBWHS401 : Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and
- BSBCMM401 : Make a presentation
- BSBCUS401 : Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies programs to meet
- islative requirements
- BSBCUS402 : Address customer needs
- BSBHRM405 : Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLED401 : Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 : Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 : Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMKG413 : Promote products and services
- BSBWOR404 : Develop work priorities
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB40215 - Certificate IV in Business for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 11.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 52 weeks. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.