- Completed year 10 or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
The course comprises 8 Units of Competency
- BSBCUS401 : Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 : Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403 : Implement continuous improvement
- BSBADM502 : Manage meetings
- BSBHRM506 : Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBRSK501 : Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 : Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 : Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB50215 Diploma of Business. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB50215 Diploma of Business for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 11.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 52 weeks. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.