- Completed year 10 or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
This qualification requires the successful completion of the following 10 units of competency:
- BSBLDR511 : Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 : Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 : Manage operational plan
- BSBWOR502 : Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBHRM506 : Manage recruitment, selection and Induction processes
- BSBHRM405 : Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBRSK501 : Manage risk
- BSBWHS521 : Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501 : Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 : Manage meetings
- BSBHRM513 : Manage workforce planning
- BSBMKG507 : Interpret market trends and developments
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management. for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 9.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 12 months. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.