- Completed year 10 or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
The course comprises 12 Units of Competency
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCDIV001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCCCS025 Support relationships with carers and families
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and wellbeing
- CHCCDE003 Work within a community development framework
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded CHC32015 - Certificate III in Community Services. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from CHC32015 - Certificate III in Community Services for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 12.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 52 weeks. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.