- You will need to have completed Year 12, or equivalent. Equivalency can be demonstrated by one of the following:
- A qualification at Certificate III level or higher, OR
- At least two years of relevant vocational experience in a supervisory role
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have enough LLN skills to enable reading and analysing relevant legislative, regulatory and industry documentation
Up to 52 weeks
- Fully online
- Face to face
- Online learning
The course comprises 16 Units of Competency
- CHCCCS007 : Develop and implement service Programs
- CHCCOM003 : Develop workplace communication strategies
- CHCDEV002 : Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services
- CHCDIV003 : Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 : Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMGT005 : Facilitate workplace debriefing and support processes
- CHCPRP003 : Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTWHS004 : Manage work health and safety
- CHCDIS005 : Develop and provide person centered service responses
- .CHCDIS008 : Facilitate community participation and social inclusion
- .CHCDIS010 : Provide person-centered services to people with disability with complex needs
- .CHCCCS019 : Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- .CHCDIV002 : Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- .BSBHRM506 : Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- .BSBRSK501 : Manage risk
- BSBWOR502 : Lead and manage team effectiveness
Upon successful completion of all requirements for this qualification graduates will be awarded CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services. Participants exiting prior to completion of all requirements will be awarded a Statement of Attainment from CHC52015 – Diploma of Community Services for those units successfully completed at the time of exit. However, Australian Learning Institute cannot accept, and expressly disclaim, all responsibility and liability in respect to participants failing this qualification in part or in whole. Furthermore, Australian Learning Institute cannot be held responsible in respect to finding participants any position opening, during and/or after completion of this qualification. It is the individual responsibility to seek external resources that may assist in finding work and a suitable position.
Students will be asked to commit to a total of up to 12.5 hours per week study for a period of up to 52 weeks. Assessments consists of work tasks, written questions, report and/or project.
Students are issued with learning materials and handouts relevant to each unit.
Assessments vary with each unit. You will be provided with an assessment guide.